One of my countless projects I do is a WPF application. Nothing really fancy, just a plain form based app. Doing some business logic, mostly acting as a simple front-end.
I still have not fully eradicated the famous engineer pride. So I often try to do things right. Like they supposed to be done.
I don’t always succeed, one sometimes has to be a pragmatic and choose business increment over the rules of art.
But this time I mostly succeeded. I managed to solve a technical problem of keeping MVVM approach in the really unpleasant case, so I thought I will tell you how I did it. Maybe some of you will benefit from it some day.